Only two choices face most small businesses now, says Switzer. “You can cut costs and reduce the business to a shell of its former self–or you can re-focus your entire company on creating cash that will replace falling sales and begin a new growth pattern. Too often, businesses fall into a routine where the majority of the focus in on maintaining the business–not on growing it.”
Most Recent Articles
- Generating More Profits from Your Marketing Activity
- Online Prospecting That Can Significantly Boost the Number of People You Sell To…
- Customer Relationship Marketing: CRM and Marketing to Past Buyers
- The Steps To Overcoming Unpredictable Cash Flow and Stagnate Business Growth
- Why Is My Business Not Showing Up on Google?
- Marketing on the Fringe: Here’s what Mozart, Bach and Telemann Can Teach Us…
- Could you sell more products and services outside your own country?
- What to Do When Everything in your Business Seems to be Going Wrong